Terms of Website Use
of our website at www.payaxe.com
or any of our other PayAxe domains (jointly, our “site”, our “website”).
site. We recommend that you print a copy for future reference. By using our site, you indicate that you accept
from using our site.
1. Other applicable terms
terms on which we process any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us. By using our site, you
consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
information about the cookies on our site.
2. Information about us
The site is operated by PayAxe s.r.o., trading as PayAxe (herein referred to as “PayAxe”,
“We”, “Our” or “Us”). We are private software development company incorporated in Slovakia under registration number 52474721.
3. Accessing and using our site
- 3.1 Access to our site is not intended for those under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, please
do not apply for a demo account with us, provide any personal information to our site or use our site in any other
- 3.2 Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on
it, will always be available or be uninterrupted and we reserve the right to suspend, discontinue, withdraw or
amend the service we provide on our site without notice. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts
of our site, or our entire site, to all users and, if the need arises, we may close the site indefinitely. We
will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- 3.3 You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also
responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of
these terms, and that they comply with them.
- 3.4 You must not use any method that could hinder use of our site by any person nor access or attempt to
access any private communication, document, data or other material without PayAxe’s express prior
4. Opening a demo account with us
to any other of our products and services.
- 4.2 When you open a demo account with us, you will be given the opportunity to choose a user name and password as
part of our security procedures. You must treat such information as confidential and must not disclose it to any
third party. If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user name or password, you must
promptly notify us at email.
5. Our intellectual property
- 5.1 In this paragraph, “Intellectual Property” means all patents, rights to inventions, utility
models, copyright and related rights, trade marks, service marks, trade, business and domain names, rights in
trade dress or get-up, rights in goodwill or to sue for passing off, unfair competition rights, rights in
designs, rights in computer software, database right, topography rights, moral rights, rights in confidential
information (including know-how and trade secrets) and any other intellectual property rights, in each case
whether registered or unregistered and including all applications for and renewals or extensions of such rights,
and all similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection in any part of the world.
- 5.2 We are the owner or the licensee of all rights in and to the Intellectual Property in our site, including
all text, graphics, images and sounds. This site and all content displayed on it are protected by copyright laws
and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- 5.3 The "PayAxe" and "PayAxe s.r.o." names and logos, and any other graphics and
marks (whether registered or unregistered) used on this site by us (“Our Trade
Names”), are protected by law. Our Trade Names must not be used in association with the
products or services of a third party or in a manner which could, either directly or indirectly, discredit us,
this site or a third party. All other trade marks and trade names (including trade names and logos belonging to
our clients and third parties) remain the intellectual property of their respective owners whose rights are
- 5.4 You must not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make any material on our site available to
any other party on-line, in hard copy or on any other electronic or physical media without our express prior
- 5.5 You must not translate or modify any material on our site.
- 5.6 You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any
way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately
from any accompanying text.
- 5.7 Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be
- 5.8 You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence
to do so from us or our licensors.
our site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you
6. Limitation of our liability to you
our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which cannot be excluded or
limited by English law.
- 6.2 Subject to paragraph 6.1, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us
hereby expressly exclude to the extent permitted by law:
- 6.2.1 all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law
or the law of equity; and
- 6.2.2 any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user arising
under or in connection with the use of, or inability to use, our site or the use of, or reliance on, any
content displayed on our site, including, without limitation any liability for:
- 22.214.171.124 loss of income or revenue;
- 126.96.36.199 loss of business;
- 188.8.131.52 loss of profits or contracts;
- 184.108.40.206 loss of anticipated savings;
- 220.127.116.11 loss of data;
- 18.104.22.168 loss of goodwill;
- 22.214.171.124 wasted management or office time; and
- 126.96.36.199 for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort
(including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this
condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims
for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
- 6.3 You accept our site “as is” without any representation, warranty or guarantee whatsoever,
express or implied, including without limitation any implied warranty of accuracy, completeness, quality,
satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Although we aim to update our site
regularly, we are under no obligation to do so and any of the material on our site may be out of date at any
- 6.4 We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period. We accept
no responsibility for any errors, omissions, delays or losses, including loss of data during or as a result of
interruptions to the service.
- 6.5 Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are
provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and we
expressly exclude liability for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. You use any third-party
sites and resources at your own risk and you are responsible for assessing the suitability of any goods or
services advertised by such third parties before signing up or placing an order for such goods or services.
- 6.6 Although we make reasonable efforts to ensure that material available for download from our site is free
from viruses, worms or other malicious or disruptive codes or devices, we cannot guarantee that such is the
case. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or
other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other
proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website
linked to it. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform
in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
7. Information about you and your visits to our site
site, you consent to such processing and you agree to ensure that any data you provide to us is true and accurate.
8. Viruses, hacking and other offences
- 8.1 You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other
material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our
site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must
not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- 8.2 By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We
will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those
authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will
9. Linking to our site
- 9.1 You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our
reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of
association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- 9.2 Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other
than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which
you are linking must comply in all respects with all applicable laws and regulations.
- 9.3 If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your
request to email.
- 10.1 Subject to any rights that you may have as a consumer to choose jurisdiction, the English courts will
have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site although we retain
the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any
other relevant country.
matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in
accordance with the law of England and Wales.
from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you. Some of the provisions
provision shall be severed and the remaining provisions which shall be enforceable to the fullest extent
permitted by law.
a waiver of that right and no waiver by us of any breach by you shall be considered as a waiver of any
subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
(Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
Email: [email protected]
Business hours: 9.00 am to 6.00 pm, Monday to Friday