rights in relation to your personal data.
By providing personal data to us via our website at www.payaxe.com (our “site”), you consent to our processing
of your data in accordance with this policy, our Terms of Website Use
do not agree to the terms set out in these policies, please do not continue to use our site.
1. Who will hold your information?
Your information will be held by PayAxe s.r.o., trading as PayAxe (“PayAxe”,
“our”, “us” or “we”). We are private software development company incorporated in Slovakia under registration number 52474721. For the purposes of the Data Protection
Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is PayAxe.
2. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- 2.1 We may receive personal information and contact details from you, such as name, date of birth, place of
birth, address, telephone number, email address, identity documents (photo of passport and/or identity card) and your selfie when you:
if you are a corporate entity, we may also collect your registered name, registered office address, memorandum
of association, articles of association, list of current shareholders, list of current directors, annual return,
identification and proof of address of beneficial owners, directors and any power of attorney.
- 2.1.1 open a demo account with us;
- 2.1.2 use the services made available on our site;
- 2.1.3 complete any surveys we ask you to complete for research purposes (although you will never be
obliged to respond to them);
- 2.1.4 enter any competitions or participate in any promotions sponsored by us;
- 2.1.5 respond to our direct marketing activities;
- 2.1.6 correspond with us by post, email or via the “Send Message” and “Send Feedback”
forms on our site; or
- 2.1.7 report a problem with our site.
- 2.2 We may collect information about you contained in any documents you provide to us for the purposes of demonstration of our automated verification system and processing your application for a demo account with us.
- 2.4 If you contact us by telephone or in writing, we may keep a record of the content of that correspondence
or phone call.
- 2.5 We may monitor or record communications with us in which you take part:
- 2.5.1 to assist us with the development of our services;
- 2.5.2 to train our staff;
- 2.5.3 if so requested by order of the Court, regulatory body or law enforcement organisation.
- 2.6 With regard to each of your visits to our site, we may automatically collect the following:
- 2.6.1 technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to
the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and
versions, operating system and platform;
- 2.6.2 information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to,
through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response
times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling,
clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call
our customer service number.
- 2.7 Our services are not intended for use by those under the age of 18 and we do not knowingly collect
personal information from those who are under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, please do not apply
for an account with us, provide any personal information to our site or use our site in any other way.
3. WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
- 3.1 We use information held about you to:
- 3.1.1 administer and process your application for a demo account with us;
- 3.1.2 administer and maintain our customer accounts and records;
- 3.1.3 provide our services to you and ensure secure transaction processing;
- 3.1.4 improve our site to ensure that our service continues to be the most appropriate service for your
needs and that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- 3.1.5 help us in our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- 3.1.6 verify your identity and to respond to any query that you may raise with us;
- 3.1.7 fulfil any contractual obligations we have with you;
- 3.1.8 send registered users of our site email communications from time to time regarding updates and
changes to our services and any technical, operational, administrative and legal notices important to our
site which we consider essential.
- 3.2 We do not disclose your personal information to any third parties for direct marketing purposes. However,
we may share personal data with third party companies and organisations contracted to us to help supply,
maintain or facilitate our site or our services. These third parties may include (without limitation) IT support
teams, banks, exchange facilities having control or jurisdiction over us and electronic search providers
carrying out anti-money laundering and sanction checks for us.
- 3.3 We may use your data to contact you for market research purposes and to provide you with information about
our services, offers and promotions which may be of interest to you. If we do so, we will contact you by email.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please contact us using the contact details below.
- 3.4 We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them
with aggregate information about our website users. We may also use such aggregate information to help
advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal data we have
collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement
to that target audience.
- 3.5 Your information may be used by us for the purpose of research and statistical analysis and internal
customer service monitoring.
- 3.6 We may disclose information about you to any of our employees, officers, agents, suppliers or
- 3.7 We may disclose your personal data to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate
holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- 3.8 We may disclose your personal data to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share your
personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or if we reasonably believe that disclosure of your
personal data to third parties is necessary in order to enforce or apply our Terms of Website Use
and other agreements; or to protect our rights, property, or safety or that of our users, or others. This
includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection.
- 3.9 We are required by statute to make a disclosure to the National Crime Agency where we know or suspect that
a transaction involves money laundering or terrorist financing. Where we are required to make a disclosure in
relation to one of your transactions, we will not be able to inform you about the disclosure or our reasons for
- 3.10 We may disclose your personal data in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case
we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets and their
advisers. If our business is sold your details will be passed onto the new owners of the business.
- 3.11 We may employ the services of other parties for dealing with various matters in connection with our site
and the services provided on our site. The providers of such services may have access to your personal data.
- 3.12 The period of use of the personal data supplied by you will not be longer than we deem necessary, but may
The data protection legislation gives the customers the right to access the personal data that PayAxe has
Unless there is a particular reason, PayAxe approves customer requests regarding disclosure of their
information to third parties after checking that the applicant is the person concerned. Additionally, in case of
inaccurate information that we know about, we will apply the necessary changes to it.
If you as a customer require information or require information to be disclosed to a third party, PayAxe is
entitled to charge you a minor fee for any administrative work and costs involved in producing this
4. Keeping information up to date and SECURE
- 4.1 If any of the information that you have provided to us changes, for example if you change your email
address or other contact details, or if you wish to close your account with us, please update your demo account
details on our site or, alternatively, contact us using the contact details below.
- 4.2 Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a user name and password which enable you to access
certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping your user name and password confidential. We ask you
not to share this information with anyone.
5. where we store your data
- 5.1 All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. We have in place a level of security
appropriate to the nature of the data and the harm that might result from a breach of security. Unfortunately,
the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to
protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any
transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and
security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- 5.2 The data that we collect from you may be transferred to a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such
staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data,
you agree to this transfer, storing or processing outside the EEA. We will take all steps reasonably necessary
to ensure adequate security for your personal data.
more personalised experience when you browse our website and also allows us to improve our site. By continuing to
7. Your Rights
- 7.1 You may have certain rights under the Act in relation to the information that we hold about you. These
rights include the rights set out below:
- 7.1.1 You are entitled to have access to your personal data. You may request by writing to us (at the
address given below), details of your information which we hold and the purposes for which it is held. We
will provide this information within 40 days of your request, subject to any routine processing continuing
between that time and the time of response. You may be charged a reasonable fee (as permitted by the Act)
for this information.
- 7.1.2 You are entitled to request that we stop using information about you for the purpose of direct
marketing (i.e. the communication to you (by whatever means) of any advertising or marketing material);
- 7.1.3 You are entitled to require us to ensure that no decision taken by or on behalf of us and which
significantly affects you is based solely on the automated processing of your information, for the purpose
of evaluating such matters as, for example, your creditworthiness, reliability or conduct; and
- 7.1.4 You are entitled to require a correction of errors in the personal information held about you. If we
disagree that information is inaccurate you are entitled to apply to ask the court for an order that such
erroneous information be rectified, blocked, destroyed, or erased.
8. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and
affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy
policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies
before you submit any personal data to these websites.
By submitting your information you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy. If we change
(such as the home page) for a reasonable period of time, so that you may be aware of the changes. We will also
occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes we make. Your continued use of this site following any
10. Contact Details
using the contact details below:
hours: 9.00 am to 6.00 pm, Monday to Friday